-Greg Epley
Thinkzo Systems
Web: http://www.thinkzo.com

On 1/6/2011 6:23 PM, Flor Lynch wrote:
A possibly more durable solution, then, wouldn't you think, would be for FS to use more than one Web site for each search; and to instruct Research It, when finding that primary site doesn't work, try the specified alternative(s).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Research It in Jaws

I notice that quite a few people write the list about Research It not working from time to time. The most likely cause for this, is that website information used in Research It has changed. Jaws relies on specific information from each site to be available, and when the website in question changes that information,
the Research It utility fails to work correctly.
This is why FS will have to continually update Jaws in order for Research It to work. Whenever you have a problem retrieving information using this utility, and you will , simply contact FS to make them aware of the problem. I'm not bashing FS, I'm just pointing out why folks that use Research It experience these problems. Personally, I prefer using Internet Explorer since the same information can be obtained from the individual sites that Research It accesses. So, if Research It fails to get the information you are looking for, try going to the corresponding website and getting it.
HTH,
Rick Justice

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com