To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Copying the name of a file

Hi listers,

I'm using Jaws 12 and need to know how to copy only the name of a file in a list, as opposed to the entire file. Also, if applicable, do the usual conventions regarding selection of contiguous and non-contiguous items still pertain?

Thanks,
Norma

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com