From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feld...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 1:45 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 and Adobe Acrobat

Hi,

I can't seem to successfully open PDF files anymore.  When I try, JAWS tells
me how big the file is, and asks if I want to process it.  I tell it to
process the whole file, and I wait.

And then it tells me processing is complete, but when I try to read the
file, I receive a message that Adobe Acrobat is not responding.

This happens every time, with large files, small ones, it doesn't seem to
matter.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat with the same result.

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to change this behavior?

Thanks.

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com