lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 2/9/2011 4:37 PM, Cornell wrote:
No,
a subscription is required. However, Sirius does allow a 7 day trial period to
try it out. it's nice offering talk shows, such as Howard Stern, Rosie radio,
ESPNradio, Playboy channel, book club channels and all music genres you can
think of. give it a shot!

From: Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 3:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] listening to sirius radio on line

Is this free? Listening to it online?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Cornell
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

here's another:
http://www.sirius.com/player/login/siriuslogin.action

From: Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 3:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Me too, please, as the channels are totally inaccessible since the change.
Thank you.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.

On 2/9/2011 2:55 PM, Cornell Ligon wrote:
Hi,
I am a Sirius loyalist. I did however notice a change in their page, but I
saved the old sign-in page as a fave. I have the sign-in page set as me
homepage. If ya want, I can try to send it to ya?
Best Regards, Cornell