Hi try www.dating4disabled.com

Good luck

Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:52 PM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessible dating sites

Hi
     It isn't specifically a blind sight.
However, christiancafe.com is quite accessible with JAWS. I just relabel any
of the buttons or links that have extra text. This is a feature in JAWS I
love. For instance it has a link that states tell-a-friend-off-button. Well,
It sounds offensive. Actually, it should read tell a friend. So, thanks to
JAWS I am able to make the link say the right thing.
     Any way Christian Cafe is one
JAWS friendly dating sight.

God bless,
Mark
> Hi
Folks,

> I am using Jaws 10.latest Windows-XP-Pro and
IE-7.
> Are any of you aware of any Jaws accessible dating sites
or
> dating/social networking sites aimed at blind or visually

> impaired folks?
>
> TNX

Larry
> For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
> Send any
questions regarding list management to: