Hi,

I am not totally familiar with MS Word 2007, but I have a question that I hope that someone can answer. I also hope that I can explain it.

In MS word 2003 using auto text, any word that is inserted will automatically fill in. Different words have been inserted in quick parts that should automatically fill in with MS word 2007. I know that the words have been inserted, but when starting to type any of the words, it is not automatically filled in.

Am I missing something? Any help or advice will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks. Take care.

Lennie

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com