You would have to use the jaws scripting language.
Automating this using any other type of program wont have access to the jaws commands such as t for table.

On 01/03/2011 15:22, David Ferrin wrote:
You could do it using the JAWS scripting language in my opinion at least.
David Ferrin
I've reached the age where 'happy hour' is a nap.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Marie Medlar"<amedl...@gmail.com>
To:<jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] automating commands on web?

Hi all,
I am looking for a computer programming language or some type of code so I
might be able to automate repeated commands I use to research on the web.
For example,
I open a specific web site, go to edit box and type in my desired search,
enter, type for t for table, press f8 to copy table, control c to copy, open
notepad and control  v to paste.
This is just a very simple example but I don't know what computer language
might be appropriate.  If anyone knows another list that might assist me I
would appreciate the subscription link.
Thanks,
Ann

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com