From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] sounds?

Hi,

our highly intelegent list owner mr. Farin did a tetorial on something I
don't remember what it was but while he was checkboxing around and such, I
kept hearing knocking sounds and other sounds.

My question would be how did he do this?

Any instructions would be great, thanks...

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com