From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Patti
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 1:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sounds?

When you get into the speach and sounds then it is the  same instructions
that I wrote.
You need the sounds of the door knocking once and twice before you begin on
your computer.
I have the door knocking once if the box is checked, and twice for
unchecked.
I liked how David did it, that is why I found out how to do it.
Patti

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4069076/Speech%20and%20Sounds%20Manager%2C%208%20fil