From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] chase.com

Like you, I am abel to log onto Chase.com just fine with my
user-ID and
password.  It takes a few seconds for the home page to load,
but once it
does, I can access my account information and online bill
pay without any
problem.  Heaven help them if they ever changed their web
site so that it
was no longer JAWS accessible.

Gerald