That is because the spell check is in French
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adi...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 1:22 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Spell Checker in Outlook Express is acting really weird since instalation of Office 2007

Dear Friends,

My Spell Checker in Outlook Express is acting really weird after I installed Office 2007

It wants to capitalize each word, and some words that are perfectly correct it wants to change, for example "why" it wants to change to "wh"!

I think I remember seeing something regarding this about a year or so ago, but I am not sure.

Any one remember that thread, and what was the final conclusion?

The Spell checker is working fine in Word, and set to automatic.

But is completely useless in Outlook Express.

I am using XP-Home, and JAWS 11, and now have Office 2007 installed.

Thanks for any help!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page: http://AmericanBlindChess.org