From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Eric Damery
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 12 May HotFix has posted, build is 1161

Good day everyone,

We have just posted a new hotfix release of JAWS 12. If you are connected to
the web and restart your JAWS now, you should find it. Alternatively, you
could go to the JAWS download page and download and install over your
current version to get the latest install.

Below is the list of changes in this latest hotfix.

Regards,
Eric Damery

Enhancements in JAWS 12.0.1161 (May 2011)

The following is a list of items addressed or added between the final JAWS
12.0.1158 and the JAWS 12.0.1161 posting.

*       Resolved a reported issue in Microsoft Word 2010 where pressing
ALT+F caused instability in JAWS.
*       JAWS now reports the "Unread" status of messages in the Lotus Notes
6.5.4 inbox.
*       When creating a new appointment in Microsoft Outlook 2010, JAWS is
now announcing the text in the date and time fields when you navigate to
them.
*       In Microsoft Outlook 2010 contacts, when you define a custome
contact view, JAWS now reads the entire line as expected.
*       Resolved an issue related to NewTextEvent not speaking as expected
in custom scripts.
*       Resolved a reported issue in the latest iTunes app store when making
a purchase.
*       Resolved an issue in Windows 7 64-Bit where the word "TreeView" was
repeated each time you moved within the Thunderbird Folder Treeview.
*       Resolved an issue in Thunderbird related to Selecting
Non-Consecutive Messages in the inbox list view.
*       Resolved an issue of Field Names not being properly displayed when
composing a message.
*       Resolved a reported issue in Thunderbird where JAWS would not always
speak the highlighted message in the list view when focus returned to the
application.
*       In Thunderbird, resolved an issue where JAWS would not automatically
read the current item in a mail folder after deleting a message.
*       Resolved an issue using the MMC application in Windows XP where JAWS
did not read the tree view items correctly.
*       Resolved an issue with the Time Search Research It lookup source.
*       Resolved a reported problem in Skype related to adding a contact.
*       Fixed a reported problem where pressing the letter "i" using a
Braille Keyboard and PAC Mate Remote with contracted braille input disabled,
would include a line feed when pressing DOT 8.
*       JAWS now switches to English when reading English text on Web pages
using a voice profile with a non-English language.
*       Resolved an issue related to Braille structured mode and multiline
edits on Web pages.
*       In the German version, resolved a problem in the Adjust JAWS Options
dialog box for Microsoft Word.
*       Resolved an issue where MAGic was having some issues with a program
using a Java Applet and used internally at the Social Security
Administration.