Dato: 27. juni 2011 18:37
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: Re: [JAWS-Users] A WLM 2011 question.

From: "Janie Degenshein" <jdegen16@comcast
Jamey, that's just what I want. Now, is there an easy way to get to email
rules so you you can create them? Jim
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 9:34 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A WLM 2011 question.

Hey Jim
another way to add a contact is if in an unopened message and this is the e-mail you wish to add
just tap the application key and up arrow to add sender to contact list
Hope this helps

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side