From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The JAWS program for the Mac

I switched most stuff over to my mac, because you don't have to set
the op different. VoiceOver will run no matter how you have the op
configured. Being built into the op lets it recover from speech crash
just by turning it off and back on. no rebooting!
Also here is the big plus. When the op is upgraded so is VoiceOver.
So you get op and screen reader for around $30 a lot cheaper for
something that works.