From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] The JAWS program for the Mac

Why would anyone run JAWS on a Mac when it already comes with its own screen
reader?  All I keep hearing is how wonderful Boice Over is, so running JAWS
on a Mac wouldn't seem to make any sense.  I was under the impression that
most Mac users switched because they were unhappy with Windows and JAWS.

Gerald