Hi Donn, many thanks. i'll check out google+ at some point in the future. as for tweetdeck, didn't seem to be accessible at all with jaws...

Mo.

On 13/08/2011 22:24, Don Marang wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot, Google Plus can monitor twitter streams and send out to twitter as well. Of course, it mixes it with everything else.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen