You sure about that, because IE9 over installs on IE8.
IE9 is not a stand alone like firefox or chrome.

At 11:36 AM 8/18/2011, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a windows 7 64 bit laptop with the latest Jaws update. I also have
IE8 and 9.

It seems that when I start up IE 8 and 9, I am finding Jaws running a little
sluggish. It takes longer when I initially start IE and especially when I am
opening links for news Etc.

Other than that, Jaws is responding perfectly with all other applications.

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, I would appreciate any ideas you
might have.

Russ