But you successfully did it and in record time. What gets me is your surprise at being so successful. As I said, you rarely give yourself enough credit!

Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] server back in action

It's just that I am backing up to the server from no less than 2 systems at
this point as I am in the process of changing my main system to my 7 box.
What happened is that I failed to modify the replicator jobs on the older
system so it was using the old source location instead of the new shared
location.

Details, that's the problem with a big wedding the details will get you
every time so to speak.
David Ferrin
Most people don't know what they're doing and a lot of them are really good
at it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Vanderlitz" <dra...@color-country.net>