From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 10:10 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Selecting multiple columns or rows in Excel 2007

Place your cursor on column P.
ALT-h O and down arrow to hide/unhide menu and hit spacebar.
Highlight unhide columns and enter.
Only column P will be unhidden.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- My problem is that I have multiple columns
hidden in a spread sheet, for
example columns B to p.  So I want to unhide only column p.  How do I do
that?  When I am on column q and hit shift left arrow and select unhide
columns from the menu it unhides all the columns b-p.  the same happens if
when on column A and I hit shift right arrow and then select unhide columns
all the columns from b to p get unhidden.