Also seen it do this in this manner. maybe instead of fixing it we will get a bell and whistle like weather radar to match useless research it!

At 08:30 PM 10/7/2011, you wrote:
I have had this going back for more than four versions. i find that this often happens after using an audio program that uses direct x like wmp, goldwave or the vip chat client. I do not understand why direct x should impact the speaking of certain keys in jaws but it does it reproduceably here on my machine. MOst of the time unloading and reloading jaws should clear this up too. I wonder if window eyes has this problem also or if it is just a jaws gimmick.

Cheers,

Doris