From: "Michael Amaro" <mikeam...@earthlink.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 1:15 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws and skype problem

Hello Listers,
I helped my girlfriend get skype.  When ever I try and sign her in, I can't
see the edit field ware to put her skype name.  all I see is forgot skype
name? link.  Then I arrow down and it says list item selected edit.  This is
the edit field ware I put her skype name.  Around the edit field there are 2
"".  I press enter this activates the edit field with in the edit field it
self, again I see"".  I backspace these "" out of the edit feeld.  Then I
proceed to enter the skhype name,  Tab put the password then sign in button.
It tells me that the skype name and password were not recognized. Some how
the "" come back Can some one please help?  She Is running XP home Jaws 11.
Sorry for the long explanation    .
Thanks
Michael
Windows Live ID:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID:
mikeameli
e-mail:
mikeam...@earthlink.net
John F. Kennedy
"Ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your
country.