I just tried messing around with the google options and although I was able to confirm, with the help of a sighted person, that I can change the values in the sliders, using home, end, pgup, and pgdn, I cannot convince the settings to stick.

I reset my security and privacy options to the lowest level possible, deleted cookies and cache, even went in and found that a certain set of cookies remained after using the delete option in the browser. I confirmed that google is dropping cookies onto my machine, but the search settings do not stick. That is a bit on the frustrating side.

The only thing I can get to stick is to turn off Google Instant by clicking on the link at the very top of the home page. After I do that, the link does not reappear in subsequent sessions.

I am going to mess with firewall settings now to see i

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi