Hello, Friends,
I have experience quite a number of times that even after activating JAWS
successfully and having used for weeks and months, at times, JAWS asks to
activate.
Sometimes, it functions once the computer is reboots. At times, it does not
and has to reactivate.
Suppose if you are a single license holder, by doing so again and again only
loses the number of keys to be available for activation. How can we solve
this?
looking forward to hearings soon.

          Kuenga Chhoegyel
National Institute for the Visually Impaired,
Khaling,
Post Box: 42003
Bhutan.
Mobile: +(975)17684860