Just recently I have been unable to click on links in e-mail and be directed
to the site, I am careful about this, however, recently Outlook 2010 has
given me a restriction message saying to contact my network administrator
which is me to change the behavior.  I have been through all the settings
that I can think of in Outlook 2010 and IE 9 as well as control panel and
seems I cannot find a way to make me be able to follow links in e-mail.
Annoyed with having to copy and paste them every time and it seems that
either way could be bad if I were not a careful person.

What could I be missing and why did this behavior change over the last month
or so, before it happened I had not been messing around with settings in
months.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com