From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 2:25 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] remove an app in iTunes

I wanted to remove an app on my iPhone. I know that it also must be removed
in iTunes or it will be put back on the phone. How/where do I find the list
in iTunes to remove it?
Thanks
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational
with a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the
blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com