From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] date and time menu

Hi
for some reason the time on my clock on my desk top will not stay put..smile
it moves up 2 hours ahead.
any suggestions?
I've already gone in to the control pannel and to date and time and changed
it several times, and then I apply and save to ok but still it don't stay in
the right time. the date is fine, so,hmmm thanks sugar

'All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.'
~Sugar