This seems so elementary and I've done this before, but somehow, Jaws isn't
cooperating.

I am running Jaws 10. I have been lazy and not installed a newer version.My
SMA should carry me through Jaws 12,. When I check in \"About" it shows I
have two updates remaining. When I click on "update" it doesn't show Jaws 11
or 12 as a possible update. What do I do to update to Jaws 12? Thanks.

Sherri
Sherri Brun
flmom2...@gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsl...@nfbflorida.org