From: Mike O'Brien
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] configuring punctuation in individual applications

Hi

Do the following to have JAWS read all punctuation:

1. From the JAWS menu or window, choose the options menu, then Voices and
then Voice Adjustment.  The voice profile for your default synthesizer will
then be open.

2.  Tab down to the punctuation level and select all.

3. Tab to the Save as button and press enter.  Give the profile a different
name, such as proof reading.

4.  If it asks you if you want this new profile to be your default profile,
answer no.

5.  Open Outlook express.

6.  While in Outlook Express, press JAWSkey+control+s to open the Select a
Voice profile dialog.

7.  Tab once and it should say for Outlook Express use default and you'll be
in a combo box.

8.  Select the new profile and tab to the OK button and press enter.

Now when you open Outlook Express, it alone will use this new profile.