Hi, I am not sure if there are any very low vision people that can give me a
hand with this question or not, but here is my set up, and was wondering if it
can be fixed.
I am using windows seven, Jaws 13, and windows live mail. I have my in box set
up but there is some thing not right with the looks of it, I have the list of
messages but there is only showing about ten messages in the list, and half way
down the page is the actual email showing, and was wondering if there was a way
to get rid of that email at the bottom, and just show the hole list of email.
when I first opened it, the list was there but the email was showing on the
side, kind of like two pages, and that was losing focus all the time, so my
daughter clicked some thing it went away but put the open message on the
bottom, and I don’t want it to show at all, can some one tell me how to just
show the list of email, and then show me the opened email when I enter it?
thanks sue