thanks I think I did it, thankyou so very much susie

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 2:34 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] a question about the inbox for windows seven?

Hello Susie q,

It sounds like you want to turn off the reading pane in Windows Live Mail. When in the list of messages in the inbox either click on the view tab of the ribbon or press Alt followed by V. Either tab to the reading pane dropdown button or click it. It is on the lower part of the ribbon once you click the view tab. If you tab to it then press enter when focus is on the button. You will likely notice that it is set to show on the bottom of the inbox window. Click on the Off button or tab to it and press enter key. You should then need to open a message before the contents of the message is displayed.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net