Recently, the State of Colorado converted all state agencies from whatever
Email clients they were using to Google Mail.  We will be using mail,
calendar, Google docs and Google chat.  Furthermore, they have not enabled
Pop3 or IMap, so I cannot continue to use Outlook to access my mail.

I am already finding Google much less efficient when handling Email and
using my calendar.

I have a lot of questions, but let me start with a few, and maybe that will
help me learn what I need to know.

Are there basic configuration changes I should make that will set up a
friendlier environment for JAWS?

Are there any scripts or other configuration files that will make Google
Apps easier to use?

Are there any good tutorials on using JAWS with the various Google apps?  I
need to be able to do more than just read an Email and reply.  I am a very
proficient Outlook user, and need to at least be  able to spell check, set
up folders (labels), write rules for them, easily read my calendar both to
see my daily, weekly and monthly schedule and to set up meetings and
schedule resources, and participate in Google Docs for Excel and Word files.

I've heard over the years that Google Docs is not accessible with a screen
reader.  Recently, however, I've heard that this may no longer be true.
What is the status of Google Docs accessibility?

I've heard that Google Voice can be used in Chrome to make the Google apps
more accessible.  Does anyone know anything about this, and will I be able
to use it while also running JAWS?

Thanks for any information you can contribute.

Nancy