I've never used it myself, but I'm told blogspot.com is ok.
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Scorpio4Ever
Sent: 24 October 2012 23:10
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Anyone Know of a Jaws Friendly Blogging Site?

Hi Folks,

A friend and I are in the midst of starting a new blog, and though it has
nothing to do with accessibility, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good
Jaws friendly blogging sites I can work with?

The simpler the better, and please, no one suggest Twitter or Face Book, I
am so tired of those sites it's unbelievable.  Smile.

Anyway, if anyone knows of one, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Scorpio