To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:10 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Anyone Know of a Jaws Friendly Blogging Site?

Hi Folks,

A friend and I are in the midst of starting a new blog, and though it has nothing to do with accessibility, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good Jaws friendly blogging sites I can work with?

The simpler the better, and please, no one suggest Twitter or Face Book, I am so tired of those sites it's unbelievable. Smile.

Anyway, if anyone knows of one, I'd greatly appreciate hearing about it.

Scorpio