From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Diane Giannetti
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 14 freezing with outlook 2010

I have also had the problem of jaws 14 freezing with outlook 2010.  It
appears that I have no problems with regular email messages or jaws
messages, but when I have messages that involve links and I try to get into
a link, it either will freeze or give me blanks.  I was advised to uninstall
and reinstall jaws 14 to see what happens.  I had an old email that still
gave me trouble.  So I am waiting for a new email with links to come in to
see what happens.