As I type I'm hearing the installation clicks for the update, and every time I
re-start and try it again the same thing happens.  It's stalling out or moving
so slow that this actually could take hours, as last night I did have computer
on for over an hour waiting for the installation.  I even removed jaws 14,
keeping components and using 12 or 13 so I had speech.  I didn't update from my
check for updates; I went to F.S. and got the download.  So I have the F.S.
download, removing my jaws 14, hoping it would install cleanly, but nothing's
moving.  Is there something I can do to get this installing?  Or should I get a
different download from the FTP one?  I have a 64 bit machine and this is a 64
bit download so everything checks out.

Thanks.

Joanne