From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of joanne
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 8:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] trouble installing jaws update/keeps clicking and says
please wait but nothing happening

As I type I'm hearing the installation clicks for the update, and every time
I re-start and try it again the same thing happens.  It's stalling out or
moving so slow that this actually could take hours, as last night I did have
computer on for over an hour waiting for the installation.  I even removed
jaws 14, keeping components and using 12 or 13 so I had speech.  I didn't
update from my check for updates; I went to F.S. and got the download.  So I
have the F.S. download, removing my jaws 14, hoping it would install
cleanly, but nothing's moving.  Is there something I can do to get this
installing?  Or should I get a different download from the FTP one?  I have
a 64 bit machine and this is a 64 bit download so everything checks out.

Thanks.

Joanne