From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of adam morris
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] starting jaws at the log on screen?

Hi all,

running win7 and j14.

I've just got a new laptop and decided to password the machine.

should I have jaws start at the login screen as well as for the current
user, or should it be just for the login screen?

I am the only user of the machine, there is only my account as
administrator.

the machine is running very slow, taking half a minute for jaws to speak
after executing commands, not sure if having jaws start at both login screen
and for user is the cause.

--

Adam Morris

Phone: +61 2 888 93939