Regardless of the various algorithms for producing CAPTCHAs, I do not believe that WebVisum cares. It is just doing OCR on the graphic. It may be optimized to filter out background stuff, but it has nothing to do with the way that the CAPTCHA is produced. Thus, it would not be like Research It, where they would have to deal with a million changing parameters every time someone came out with a new CAPTCHA system. It is still just OCR.

Having said that, it doesn't really surprise me that FS doesn't want to get into that business as the legality of automatically solving CAPTCHA images is sketchy at best. Probably not so much a legality issue as a violation of terms of service issue.

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi