From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:46 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] winamp question

I bumped or did something and now my laptop doesn't advance to the next song
when I choose to play an entire directory. It just plays one and stops.
Before I get into I don't know how much work trying to find out how to fix
it seems like a good idea to ask on here.

Normally I navigate to the directory name and select play in Winamp which
covers all the music even if there are sub directories in there. FYI
directories are the same as folders, that's just how I learned it way back
when.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.