Try and copy and paste the attachment into the my documents folder then open
it.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] not able to open word atatchments by e amil

Hi all
useing xp, jaws 11,windows office 2010
when I recieve a word or RTF atattchement by outlook express,word tells me
to find a program to use.
I have to alt F then go to "open with" then I have to use word path any
help? sugar

' People are like stained glass windows:  They sparkle and shine when the
sun
is out,
 But when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there
is a light shining from within.'
Be Blessed, Sugar