Ok, I just looked.  I brought up an item from the Rakuten email.

If you do a jaws search for cart, it will find the add to cart link. Right above that is the box where you could enter a quantity.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] deleting a program

Jim was pulling your leg. FDisk is used for partitioning a new hard drive.
In other words it is used for completely wiping out all data on a disk and
preparing it for a reload.

It is used at the DOS prompt and is not usable by a blind person which can
be a good thing. In short it is destructive of all disk content.

I know Jim personally and he was only kidding you.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <kimsans...@aol.com>