From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Rich
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Music transfer?

Hi all,
   I have 14 and XP pro.
This topic is new to me so please be gentle.

I want an efficient way to transfer/copy music from my CD's on to an MP3 player.
Is there a program to do this quickly/easily?
Do you have to burn the music on the hard drive first, or is there some way to
copy the info directly from CD to the MP3 player?

Thanks for any help.

Rich