From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 7:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 14 Key To Announce The Screen Location

Hi

Alt+numpad delete will give you the cursor position for the active cursor
for all 3 cursor types, PC, JAWS and invisible.  When the virtual cursor is
active, those keys will give you a position, but I don't know what the
position represents.  It may be the position in the virtual buffer, but of
what use is that?  Even with reading stopped, I still can't route the JAWS
cursor anywhere near the correct screen position.