This is really helpful, thank you very much indeed!

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: 22 May 2013 13:41
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to IE10

Hi Steven,

You might not have sounds turned on so, therefore you won't hear it or, the
sound might be 1 that's hard to hear.  So, you assign a different sound to the,
Notify task in your Sound Scheme.  Below are steps on turning on sounds &
assigning a personal download folder.

To get sounds In IE9 & 10:
After you hit alt n for the notification bar and begin the save, hit control
+ J.  Tab to the options link, press the spacebar, tab and when you hear
notify
me when download is complete, hit spacebar to check the option. tab to & Okay
the choice.

In Internet Explorer 9 / 10 there is the option of having system sounds, as
there were in internet explorer 8. These sounds include a sound when a download
is complete.

By default the system sounds are off. To turn them on:

1. On the tools menu, choose internet options.

2. In the dialog ctrl+tab until you get to the advanced page.

3. In the settings tree view, in the accessiblity group, there's the item play
system sounds-off. You can quickly move to this by pressing the letter p. Press
spacebar, and the item changes to play system sounds-on.

4. press enter to press the default ok button.

Navigating to a default download folder:

Using IE9,

When you press enter on a download link;

You will hear;

Notification requires response,

Here you would press alt+n,

Now if you use your tab key, you would see;

Run button,

Save button,

Cancel button.

So, the save button will download the file into the default folder.

However, if you wish to change the default folder,

You can press,

Ctrl + J, instead of the save button.

Now using tab key move to options link and press enter.

Here you will find a browse button so, press the spacebar on it

If you either shift+tab, or tab your way, you will come to a tree-view,

Now you can arrow and choose where you want your downloads to go.

Hopefully this will get you started,

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.