Mike- Please ignore my IE9 question- I found your answer elsewhere in the
messages. Thanks for the great explanation- had been bugging me too ;) Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Upgrading to IE10

Hi RJ,

Try the following:

When you press enter on a download link;

You will hear;

Notification requires response,

Here you would press alt+n,

Now if you use your tab key, you would see;

Run button,

Save button,

Cancel button.

So, the save button will download the file into the default folder.

However, if you wish to change the default folder,

You can press,

Ctrl + J, instead of the save button

Now using tab key move to options link and press enter.

Here you will find a browse button,

If you either shift+tab, or tab your way, you will come to a tree-view,

Now you can arrow and choose

Hopefully this will get you started,

Take care.
Mike