From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 3:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Tabs for IE 9

My answer  was dealing with the specific control, rather than with the
general turning off of tabbed browsing. (I have tabbed browsing on, but have
turned off the warning when closing multiple tabs checkbox. Also the wording
is slightly different in Windows7 than in Windows XP, thus the differing
instructions on how and which. You might want to have more than one home
page, and IE allowwss for that when you have tabbed browsing on. the warning
checkbox is checked by default; but one grows tired of holdup warning
messages when closing IE windows, so I unchecked it.