Hello.
If there are any Wells Fargo on-line bankers on this list, you may find it
impossible to log on to your account at this time using a screen reader.  After
chatting with a tech support person at the bank, I learned today that a recent
update by the bank has caused log-in problems for people using a screen reader.
 I was told a fix was forth-coming on August 8.  Until then, when you enter
your user name and password, it will tell you that page can not be found.

Becky