knock on wood, I am a wells fargo online user and I am able to log on just fine

From: "Becky Buckner" <reb...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 5:27 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] wells fargo bank and JAWS

Hello.
If there are any Wells Fargo on-line bankers on this list, you may find it impossible to log on to your account at this time using a screen reader. After chatting with a tech support person at the bank, I learned today that a recent update by the bank has caused log-in problems for people using a screen reader. I was told a fix was forth-coming on August 8. Until then, when you enter your user name and password, it will tell you that page can not be found.

Becky