Once inside the C-Cleaner:
A: Tab over to clean if that is your choice. Then  hit the space bar. Then
tab to Analyze and once down (you will hear the percentages) and then tab to
clean and what I do is shift tab back once and you will hear the list what
it found. Highlight them all and ALT F4 and bingo gone.
B: Doing the same but to the regis. Space bar and then tab to Scan and
percentages you will hear and then Highlight what It finds and tab to fix
enter and tab it will say fix or fix or repair all and ..
I am sure there is a person that can explain it much better than this farmer
up in Maine. Really easy to use the program. Along with using for removing
programs from  your computer if you like!
Geno