Here is where you can find the slim version with Google crone
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/ccleaner_slim.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] c cleaner

Just go here:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Read all about it and download it if you wish to...
Hope this helps...

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia Zoellers Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 11:27 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] c cleaner
gimmie gimmie, where is it?

----- Original Message ----- From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>